WEB/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- Position Code: XR TC19FCT
Tycoon Concept is a 360 degree marketing and web solutions company in Nigeria. Dedicated to providing the digital techniques, tools and resources needed to drive performance for businesses in today’s fast growing and dynamic age.
We are in need of a Web/Social Media Manager to work for our client, an Educational Consulting Firm in Abuja.
- Develop creative marketing and communication strategies in line with the organisation’s objectives;
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy;
- Oversee responsibilities for media buying, advert placement and billboards installations;
- Plan and manage media schedule, content creation and distribution;
- Plan, coordinate and produce marketing campaigns including events materials, press releases, social media and web content;
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep up with latest marketing trends;
- Coordinate the activities of digital marketing desk and outdoor advertising team;
- Analyse clients and targets to identify growth opportunities;
- Build brand through relationship management and strategic communications;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders;
- Carry out ongoing competitive content assessment of other related businesses regularly;
- Proofread copies for use on website and social media handles
- Continuously monitor, measure and improve effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or HND in Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, etc.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in similar position i.e. Marketing, PR and Communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding in how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organisation
- Good understanding of the use of social media.
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Ability to conduct robust research
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Proficient in the use of Information Technology systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must be resident in Abuja
Competitive based on experience
- All Applications submitted after Monday 30th September, 2019 will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To submit your application, visit: https://tycoonconcept.com/recruitment